Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Ultimo Giorno
It's my last day here in Florence. It's been quite the emotional roller coaster and I'm having a way harder time with the prospect of leaving than I thought I was going to. It's all so real now. Tomorrow I'll be back in the states. Last night was essentially the last night I slept in my bed here because I have to leave for the airport at 5 am. We're all trying to cram in all those last minute things while also trying to just relax and enjoy each others company. It's making for a day that seems like it's moving through super glue, because everyone is going every which way so nobody is actually getting much done, but at the same time is flying at the speed of light. I don't know if I'm really ready to fully reflect yet, but I promise when I get back to the states that I'll do one more post. For right now, I'm just going to soak up the last of this Tuscan sun before I fly away home....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment